jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

Dear families!

The best way to wish you happy Christmas is with the song that the sixth grade students will sing tomorrow. They have done a great job, it's a very difficult song and they sing it more than well 😊

I wish you a great 2019! All the best for this new year!

A big hug,

Julia


I will survive (Gloria Gaynor) (Mediateca de EducaMadrid)

P.D.: Today I said there are no homework, but it's important to read in English as most as you can.
This weekend I'll write on the blog some recomendations to pracise your English.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ResponderEliminar