viernes, 11 de enero de 2019

Homework for next week (14th-18th January)

Hello,

Homework are back, I hope you organize your time to do everything.
Remember, on Monday we will do a simulation of Cambridge exam. Do not forget to have a nutritious breakfast, it'll be a long morning.

FOR MONDAY:
We have  Cambridge simulation, so try to review basic grammar. Here you have an good website to work with: https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises_list/zeitformen.htm

FOR TUESDAY: Writing


Let's repeat one of the activities of the Writing test of the first term. Please, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS and GIVE the information THEY ASK YOU FOR.

This is part of a letter you have received from your English friend:

My grandmother has given me some money. There's enough to buy a really good camera or go on holiday with my friends. My parents want me to save the money. What do you think I should do?

Now write a letter, giving your friend some advice.
Write your letter in about 100 words.

FOR THURSDAY: grammar
As you have to practice to assimilate the present perfect, here is the link to see the exercises you have to do (they are a lot, but very easy to do): Present perfect WORKSHEET

FOR FRIDAY: dictation
Last Christmas holiday I met my family, on Christmas day I ate with all my mother's family as every year. We have celebrated this day since I can rembember, and as my grandma says, before she was born. 
I love Christmas, and it isn't just because of the presents, it's because I see all my cousins and we do many things together. I have to say that I haven't rested at all, I think I need another week off to rest as I was supposed to have rested.


FOR FRIDAY TOO: If you didn't finished you have to do the sketch of the drawing of the subway
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario