viernes, 18 de enero de 2019

Homework for next week (21st-25th January)

Hello, hello!!

This week we have worked hard, we started with the ket simulation and we didn't stop working. You really deserve this weekend to rest.

Here you have the homework for this weeek:

FOR TUESDAY: GRAMMAR
To review the conditionals, you have to do this worksheet: MIXED CONDITIONALS WORK SHEET.
You will see a post with videos about all the conditionals and some links to work with them.

FOR THURSDAY:  WRITING
You have just returned from a week's holiday staying at the home of your Brithis friend, Sam. Write a card to your friend, Sam. In your card, you should:
- Tell Sam about your journey back to your home.
- Say what you enjoyed most about your stay.
- Ask Sam to visit you.
Write 35-45 words

FOR FRIDAY: DICTATION
I wish you hadn't picked up that coin you found in the street. When you took it everything changed, you bought those candies and you gave me one; it was very kind of you. But when I bit it a tooth broke. If you hadn't found it, I wouldn't have had to go to the dentist. My mother is still angry with me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario