jueves, 21 de febrero de 2019

Hello!

Before telling you the homework for next week, I have to say something: Correcting your writings and exercises, I've realized that many of you need to review the 2nd and 3rd conditionals. Especially the 2nd, because it's the one you can use more often in your writings. Here you have some jeopardy games to practice with them:



Also you need to review the reported speech, here you have some links to work with:



And finally, here you have the homework for next week. Organize yourself because the grammar activities are long.

FOR TUESDAY: Writing, 100 words.
Your English teacher asks you to write a story. Your story must begin with this sentence:
"I was on the bus when the passenger closest to me talked to me".

FOR WEDNESDAY: Grammar
Reported speech (2)

FOR TUESDAY 5th MARCH: Cambridge practice. I'll give you a real Cambridge exam to do at home.

Before ending, just remind you STUDY GEOGRAPHY!!!

Have a great weekend!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario